Friday, June 23, 2006
- My body has been a store house of germs. It kickedoff with bactermia a month back and now virus. Attached with typhoid due to the former, now its a viral fever with the later. All thanks to typhoid that I had to extend my trip in India.
- With mercury level souring at 102 (or in flames) i have better reasons to feel home sick. Im mostly in somnolence with the help of the damn soporific drugs that ive been taking.
- Ive been here for a week now; havent started work yet. I foresee an arse whipping-grinding-boring-milling-sawing-drilling-whatever weeks ahead. I need to talk to my boss, about lots of things- one major thing. Im just sodding myself right now. I need to throw away this detritus.
- Im bugging people on YM, on orkut, everywhere. I just need to see them online that ive been humping on them. I sincerely apologise to all my YM-ites; and since i havent felt a bit of remorse yet, as a word of caution i suggest you to remain invisible to me. Or have you been persistent?
- Had problems in settingup an account on orkut. It had screwedup my old profile which was going really fine and now wasnt allowing me to create a new one. Any google guys listening? And got pissed when my stupid friend who had written the first scrap and deleted it. I freaked!
- I lost a whole set of pics of india. I dont know if it is misplaced or formatted without storing. It had my best friends wedding snaps, my long-hair, snaps clicked when my german friends visited, pics with Annie, ones with Nithya and Pranitha, Manju and Soumya, and most importantly my creative photography in capturing the paneer tikka.
- I had been listening to desi music so much in india, ive temporarily lost my flavour for english music. Radio Mirchi and Radio City played it non-stop, i played them non-stop; and to complement that i content myself by listening to desi internet radio. But still RM rocks!! ... its sakkath hot maga.
- For two months my mobile was givingout sounds like never before. Used to get either an sms or a call impeccably every 15 or 20 mins; which has put me into the rote of checking it every hour. Now my mobile is back to its rote of an alarm clock....*sigh*
- I miss my everyday morning walk with my 77 year old grandpa, and the chess games i used to lose. We used to talk a lot of stuff. He used to teach me (or atleast make an attempt of teaching) life. But i couldnt learn, and nobody would until they age to his. And how I had to repress my tears when he told me that i was best among the grandchildren after what i did - nobody had taken him to movie theatre since 2 years. Oh yeah.... I should also mention about the girl i was checking during the walk.
- Yeah..... the coolest and the most handsome guy ive known, Rishabh, my 8 months old nephew is not around anymore. We were an awesome twosome playing with eachother, putting eachother to sleep, dancing eachother. Leaving him was like leaving a piece of my heart back there.
- The most I miss is my satellite aka mom. Satellite because she kept me under strict surveillance the whole of two months. I had to tell her where, with whom and why i have to go out and also tell her when im back, plus intermediate checks and getting yelled at if i come late without informing her before. And the phone calls... uff, she knows it if its a female and if i time more than 10 minutes, she would come, give that stare. But the satellite isnt satellite anymore. She is not there like before to sit me up and make me take the pill, maintain a log of my body temperature, give me the ice pack, touch my forehead and see how im faring. Infact when i had typhoid, she slept beside me till i was completely fit and i could feel her getup at 3 am, touch my forehead, cover me completely with the bedsheet and make sure everything is in order. Not once but always. She is the best MOM and i miss my satellite.
Music: Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan- Kisna
Posted by anjan ::
6:18 PM ::
Post a Comment