. : About me : .
. : Recent Posts : .
. : Archives : .
. : Links : .
. : Calender : .
. : Amigo : .
. : Credits : .
. : Search this Site : .
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Lets Play Taggie Taggie TaggieDuring my random blog hops, I found this tag. Being a Music Meme, I was so excited reading it that I decided to take it myself. So, Im doing what Nithya did once- tagging myself :D
Rules of the game: No Indian, Icelandic or Japanese music. No instrumentals. All information valid through the last couple of week, hence not much thought, and all rankings/lists liable to change without notice or fanfare.
My Top Five Most Heard Songs of the past few weeks:
1) Sympathy For The Devil – Dave Matthews Band
2) Last Resort – Papa Roach
3) Cassandra - Theatre Of Tragedy
4) The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana
5) More Than Words - Extreme
Top Five Feel Good/Cheer me up/Anti Depressant Songs that I can think of:
1) Hotel California - Eagles
2) Riders On The Storm – The Doors
3) Graduation Day - Chris Isaac
4) Shine On You Crazy Diamond – Pink Floyd
5) Always Take The Weather With You – Crowded House
Top Five feel like shit/Life sucks/Ultra-Depressing songs of the moment:
1) Rasputin – Boney M
2) Careless Whisper - George Michael
3) Discotheque – U2
4) Ma Baker – Boney M
5) Life Wasted - Pearl Jam
Five funniest songs in living memory:
1) Johnny go - Jimi Hendrix and B B King
2) Fuck Her Gently – Tenacious D
3) Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? – Frank Zappa
4) Brave Sir Robin ran away - Monty Python
5) Actually All Monty Python Songs
Top Five Chick Songs as of now:
1) Thank You - Alanis Morissette
2) Beauty On The Fire – Natalie Imbruglia
3) Turn Back Time - Aqua
4) A thousand Miles- Venessa Carlton
5) Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Top Five Romantic Songs I can remember:
1) Casablanca – Bertie Higgins (A must listen)
2) Making Love Out Of Nothing At All – Air Supply
3) Killing Me Softly – Perry Como
4) Still Loving You – Scorpions & Hello – Lionel Ritchie (I had to mention both these songs)
5) I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
Top five Songs with the Coolest Names:
1) Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
2) Falling In Love Is Too Hard On My Knees - Aerosmith
3) I Don't Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me - Marilyn Manson
4) Atermelon in Eastern Hay – Frank Zappa
5) Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
Top Five Awesomest Cover versions on my current Most Played:
1) Stairway To Heaven (Led Zeppelin) - Jana
2) Riders On The Storm (Snoop Dog) - The Doors
3) Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana) – Tori Amos
4) Knocking On Heavens Door(Bob Dylan) – Eric Clapton
5) Communication Breakdown(Led Zeppelin) – Iron Maiden
I´d like to tag Nithya, Pramod and Divya ..... U guys should take it up.... its real good fun!
Nithya is on a spree, tagging people, tagging me.... henceforth .....
I am thinking about • how to solve the forward dynamics of an RSS stucture…
I said • “I drew those because I was lil confused as things weren’t working and needed a break”, to which my boss replied “I took that pic as a token of encouragement, now go and draw more”.
I want • to get into a lecture hall and do a Walter Lewin, which is pass 10,000 volts through my sodding body through a vendergraph and demonstrate the class that how unlucky they are to still see me alive!!
I wish • my mom would come and stay with me here!!... and spank my brown arse whenever I hogwash stuff.
I hear • “Deisel Power – Prodigy” on my earphones
I wonder • if I will ever get out of this RSS-problem solving technique shit hole that I am in.
I regret • dude!!.... Cutting 36 cm lush long hair to 3 damn-ding-frigging-dong centimeters!
I can’t • eat my dinner without seeing a TV show; peacefully sleep without having been logged on to the messenger atleast once.
I am • indignant, fuss-ball, bustle, exhorting, trotted-obedient, gourmet, admiral, occasional gluttonous, foiled, occasionally swearing to improve my vascular properties, prostrating, sphincteral, sniggerer, nefarious, gawdawful tripe who will die one day and either be burnt to ashes making the bottom table of talakaveri or eaten by rodents when buried under the ground.
I dance • I vaguely remember when I last danced… yeah about an year back at a discotheque with a chick who was deaf!!! … btw, for those who don’t know, i´ve been semi-coached in bharatanatyam :D
I sing • ask Nithya (for all those concerts we´ve gone) and Viewer (I rapped to her on request) on my singing skills!!.... If u ask me I sound terrible even as a bathroom singer.
I need • a kick on every part of my anatomy that lent itself to scrutiny and change my brains!
I cry • No… boys don’t cry ;)
I make • my laundry, vacuum my apartment, put myself to sleep and wake myself up, wash my own undies, cook what I eat, eat what I cook, and make my dirty dishes myself too …(and that’s about all I can make)
I write • Because Im made to talk german 24-7 and my worst fear is forgetting English which is on the verge of coming true. Finally I may endup qualifying for not knowing any language.
I confuse • myself and others when im blabbering… how often have u been confused?
I miss • Mom… Bangalore… the morning walk with grandpa, the bowling alley, bike rides, everything that I did in Bangalore this time!
I will • try to multitask better, screw n unscrew without dropping the damn spanner cracking the floor creaking the hall!
I should try • composing music again… *sigh*!!!
I tag Prasad, PV and Chandu- Comeon gang, take it up ;)
I told you that somebody is on a tagging spree.... here goes one more....
Rules of the tag are:
• Say who tagged you
• Say eight things about yourself
• Tag 6 people
Tagged by Nithya
Hmmm….eight things about me….
1. I’m a major insomniac and nocturnal… Find difficult to sleep beyond five hours, and these few hours are buckled with night-horses and mares.
2. I like biggish cameras; that’s when I get the feel of photography.
3. I can spend a lifetime in front of the machine, with or without chores.
4. I’m incredibly restless, cant stay locked at my home in Bangalore …...i need to out there hitting the roads and the chicks.
5. Am getting fidgety now… too many tags taken at one go.
6. I want to go to Djibouti wearing a Hawaiian shirt with Bush’s twin daughters alongside me dancing to the tunes of Lambada with a serpent tied to my neck.
7. My name is Anjan…. A for- not apple, its Anjan…. Remember Jab AN aur AN ke beech….
8. I don’t wish for myself the truly mortifying end that comes from humping the officially foist secrets act at some funny angle to my ribs of nimble-toed formication in my never-profaned-by-light-corridor-of-life !! – let me know if u understood this.
phewww!!... the tag is finally done-dana-don!
I tag…. Sweety, Sophie, SM, Akanksha, Preeti and Kishley.