Bizarre Frequencies


Jab AN aur AN ke beech mein J aata hai tab ANJAN banjata hai

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tagged again!

I had been tagged by Nithya on the 12th of April….. and had convenienty forgotten about it. Thanks to Preetika who shook me off my grave amnesia by tagging me again.

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes. Lord Hanuman Im told.
2. Do you wish on stars?
No- Never
3. When did you last cry?
Feb 12th- 2005
4. Do you like your handwriting?
No ways! I lost all my marks (esp history) because of my crabbed handwriting
5. What is your favourite meat?
For me, meat = chicken !
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
I don’t believe this – some CD of JLo – yuckk!!
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
You must be kidding
8. Are you a daredevil ?
Hell ya!!
Proof of my daredevilry:
- walking around in a t-shirt at sub-zero temperatures!
- giving a thought to a career in music
- encouraging and assisting a preteen couple to elope at the age of 10!! My parents were made to visit the school and I was grounded for I dot know how long – beat this!!
9. How do you release anger?
Punch the wall, go at him/her all verbal, hold my breath till I nearly pass off, sometimes just sleeping it off.
10. Where is your second home?
Used to be my college canteen and room number 6 in the computer science block....*sigh*
11. Do you trust others easily?
All the time!!!
12. What was your favourite toy(s) as a child?
GI Joe and Heman – totally kicked ass!
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
school-good; college – better and useful for all useless things. Class?? Ive never heard of it… have you?
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Its cool only sometimes.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
I lived in bangalore for 24 years. What do u think!?
16. What do you look for in a girl?
Dumbness, sense of humour, intelligence and no identity issues please
17. Would you bungee jump?
Hell- Yeh!!! It's in my list of 'things to do before i die'!! :)
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Naah- never!
19. What's your favourite ice cream?
A choclate and malaga scoup on a cone at Del Negro which costs me a mere 60 cents :D
20. What are your favourite colours?
Black and Blue
21. What are your least favourite things?
Deadlines and yash chopra genre movies!
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
None!
23. Who do you miss most right now?
Mummmmmmyyy!!! (… just read a scrap from a friend ive started missing “our place”)
24. What are you listening to right now?
Huming of the chip cooler of my computer and my collegues mouse clicks
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Black
26. What is the weather like right now?
Pleasent!!! 22 degrees!!!
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Anu… she was all excited and jumping driving a porsche carera…. I could heart her heart beat!
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Her figure. I am sorry, call me a chauvinist… but I am wee bit crazy about the female figure. For me you maybe the hottest chic in town, but an inappropriate figure just aint good enough!!
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Ofcourse I like them both!
30. How are you today?
Unshaven- With this current look, im not surprised if they mistake me for a saadhu from himalayas.
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Choclate milk ofcourse :D
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Hafferweisen and Port wine
33. Natural hair colour?
Black.
34. Eye colour?
Dark brown.....almost Black.
35. Wear contacts?
No!
36. Siblings?
A darling sister… happily married
37. Favourite month?
Winter months!! (I absolutely love snow!!)December - love the spirit of christmas and new year...
38. Favourite food?
Chindi chitranna kallekai beeja! And anything mom-made
39. Favourite day of the year?
Nothing like that… weird question this!
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
No- never! Im shameless! (but yeah… I didn’t have the balls to ask someone out before I came here)
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies!
42. Summer or winter?
Spring or Summer!Winter!!!
43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali!!!
44. Do you like your name?
Sure- I hope I do! But I hate it when these germans pronounce it wrong!
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
No time for books right now! :(
46. What's on your mouse pad?
Dude! I use an optical mouse!
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
I don’t have a TV … anyway I watched an episode of Seinfeld on my computer.
48. Favourite Smell ?
Petrol – Kerosene :D
Food smell on a hungry stomach
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
I don’t know!
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
My stints here in germany that still ticking!So thats that!!

Shtupit, does this this beat your almost four month long procastination?

Posted by anjan :: 4:26 PM :: 22 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------