Bizarre Frequencies


Jab AN aur AN ke beech mein J aata hai tab ANJAN banjata hai

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tit-Bits from the last few weeks

Last week an impulsive oldie in me decided to get retro. I landed at work with a cotton kurta and jeans. With an unshaven beard, gelled hair and sleeve folded till elbow I looked like a Hindi news paper editor. Now I have a French beard and have been looking like a scientist who has lost himself finding something. If guys don’t do all such non-sense, they disgust me.

Yesterday evening I set a new record for myself. I was handling SIX messenger windows parallely - Give me an award!

I found that the best buddy on everybody’s YM has been the Stealth; include me as I run for a cover.

A Greek friend of mine is acting weird lately. Dinner invites, meeting up for tea-time-talk on weekends, the moment he sees me- starts exercising his jaws and I my ears. We used to hate each other before, and I still. I only hope and pray he hasn’t turned hetro.

Weekday meme – get up, brush, shit, bathe, travel, work-eat-work, travel, conservate, chat, die, resurrect, repeat!—life sucks!

I deliver this after considerable orkutting. Women are subtle. They don’t know what they want. But men!?, they are obvious. They know what they want. Its women. Call me obscure, or call everyone else a moron.

Right now this popped up… Why isn’t written language like spoken language? Why don’t we write like we speak, and speak like we write?- Wager gotta be pulpified!

Music- Crowded House - Always take the weather with you

Posted by anjan :: 11:24 PM :: 19 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------